Bespoke publishing databases. Built by a publisher for publishers.
We know that managing a publishing business can be challenging. Keeping track of bookings, subscriptions, data and revenue reports can be a time-consuming process; and how do we know? Because we are a publisher, too.
That’s why Target Publishing Ltd built and developed bespoke database software exclusive to UK publishers that is cost-effective and time-efficient, designed to save your business time and money.
This bespoke database includes:
• A full publishing interface managing all client, subscriber and reader data.
• Ability to record, monitor and control all leads, opportunities, bookings and clients.
• Fully customisable, level-based access-privileges and password-protection.
• Ability to set tasks, calendar events and reminders across the company.
• Completely searchable - any data that’s inputted can be found at a click of a button.
• Bespoke subscriptions feature, including instant mail merging for subscription renewal letters and follow ups.
• Sophisticated reporting function, allowing quick snapshots of company revenues and budget variances or full company revenue reporting by magazine titles and issues.
• Also serves as a cloud-based server, allowing files to be stored safely and accessed at any time at any location via the internet.